Business-savvy, cost-effective solutions to core legal issues.
We help companies address their key business legal challenges, including entity formation and governance, and a wide array of business transactions.
We frequently serve as de facto “Outside General Counsel” to entrepreneurs, start-ups, and other small and mid-sized privately-held business clients. In this role, we regularly advise clients regarding legal issues related to most aspects of business operations and management, including business entity formation (LLCs, Corporations, partnerships, etc.), governance, acquisitions and asset transfers. We also assist with transaction agreements such as company and asset sales/purchases, joint ventures, development agreements, distribution agreements, licenses and assignments, sales agreements, agency and independent contractor agreements.
Select Representative Matters
- Formed and transferred all IP assets to IP holding company for global construction management company
- Coordinated conversion of Texas LLC into Delaware Corp for “cloud-based” web services company
- Advised professional services LLP regarding partner agreement
- Drafted joint development and manufacturing agreement for high-tech company.
- Assisted in the formation of Texas corporation for Latvian oil company.
- Assisted U.K. company in establishing U.S. subsidiary & business operations.
- Represented Sri Lankan company in various US business and trademark matters.
- Advised German high-tech company regarding legal implications of U.S. operations.