Today’s online companies face a multitude of issues as they conduct business electronically and over the Internet. Internet laws continue to evolve and eCommerce law is becoming a more important area of expertise. Our attorneys are experienced in resolving these issues and offer a variety of different services to help protect and increase your business.
Our attorneys regularly counsel clients on many different Internet laws and eCommerce issues, including:
- Domain-name registration and transactions
- Online advertising practices
- Domain recovery actions
- Metatag use
- Domain name disputes
- Keywords and Google® AdWords®
- Privacy and publicity issues
- Copyright and trademark use
- Unfair competition and false advertising issues
- ICANN proceedings (including those under the UDRP)
- internet business
Select Representative Matters
Developed privacy and DMCA policy for Internet company.
Represent ecommerce fashion company
Drafted click-through agreements for online “Software as a service” client
Assisted Internet-based service company in expanding operations worldwide.