Our firm has a significant focus and experience advising software, app & video game entrepreneurs (“SAVaGE“) developers, distributor, and investor clients. There is a tremendous opportunity for SAVaGEs to market these products worldwide, and the potential financial upside for the client can be truly impressive.
However, infringers can wrongfully profit from misappropriated content and branding. We have extensive experience negotiating licensing, branding, development, distribution, and merchandising agreements.
We have registered copyrights in various app and video game software, GUI, wireframes, characters, features and icons, and have registered trademarks in the US and international jurisdictions, and generally coordinated the efforts to protect the client’s intellectual property.
Whether a SAVaGE client is contemplating developing a computer or console game, software program, software as a service (SaaS) or a mobile application, we can help you address all your legal needs.
Video Game Development Lawyers
Our services in this area include:
- Copyright applications for software, apps and video games
- Comprehensive intellectual property protection for SAVaGE products includes copyrights, trademark, NDAs, development agreements, and enforcement of IP rights
- Development agreements
- Licensing agreements
- eCommerce issues
- Apple and Android Store agreements
- Advertising agreements
- Merchandising agreements
- DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) policies and takedown notices sent to websites that display infringing content
- Federal and State lawsuits for injunctions to prevent infringement
- Federal and State lawsuits seeking damages for infringement
- International IP protection